Our Ravioli Crab and Prawn is the perfect blend of succulent crab and prawn, encased in delicate pasta pillows. Dive in the flavors of the sea with this frozen delight, conveniently ready whenever you crave a gourmet meal.
How to Cook:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the frozen ravioli to the boiling water and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes, or until the ravioli floats to the surface.
- Drain the ravioli and toss with your desired sauce or ingredients.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- Lemon Butter Sauce: Melt butter in a pan, add minced garlic, lemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt. Toss the cooked ravioli in the sauce and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Creamy Tomato Sauce: In a separate pan, sauté diced tomatoes with minced garlic, cream, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add the cooked ravioli and toss gently. Top with grated Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese.
The citrus notes in these wines will complement the seafood filling beautifully.
Flour, Eggs, Crab, Prawn, Olive Oil, Salt, Spices