Sold by Red&White
Farnese Pipoli, Italy
Farnese Pipoli Rosato Basilicata IGT
– Grapes: 100% Aglianico del Vulture.
– Region: Basilicata
– Vineyard Location: From vineyards located near Acerenza
– Vinification Process: The grapes are harvested by hand when perfectly ripe; this is followed by pressing the whole grapes. The musts are decanted cold and are then fermented at controlled temperatures.
– Aging Process: The wine is aged in stainless steel and bottle.
– Alcohol Content: 12.00%
– Tasting Notes: Bright Cerasuolo pink. Hints of cherry and sour black cherry. Medium structure, balanced and persistent finish. This is a wine with marked minerality and flavour, characteristics that give it extraordinary balance and drinkability.
– Food Pairing: Pairs well with white meat, fresh cheese, and fish.