Bavarian Haus was founded in 2016 by Mr Bambang Sutantio, a renowned businessman who is widely recognized through his passion in dairy product under the brand Cimory.
His love for German food started when he studied Food Technology in Berlin. Challenged to make real German sausage using high quality natural ingredients, he decided to set up Bavarian Haus Restaurant.
Being the first Bavarian Haus in Indonesia and the largest Restaurant with Bavarian Atmosphere in Asia, we proudly present traditional German Food for food lovers in Indonesia.
– A team of dedicated, skillful and highly experienced professionals.
– Commitment to fresh and quality products.
– Modern Glass Window Butchery designed to show the hygienic process of our products.
– The first “Fleischerhandwerk” certified restaurant in Asia to comply the professional standard of German National Butchery Association.
– The first Bavarian Haus restaurant in Indonesia and the biggest one in Asia.