Sold by Red&White
Bach Vina Extrisima Tinto, Spain
Bach Vina Extrisima Tinto Seco. The original blend of Bach Viña Extrísima Seco Blanco, with Chardonnay complemented by Xarel·lo, Macabeo and Moscato, results in a dry white wine with character that fills the palate with freshness. The varieties are vinified separately and the coupage is harmonious.
The first Bach wine acquired the name “Extrísimo” because of how it was known in 1915 to the first quality cotton from Egypt and India, used by the first owners of the Bach winery, the Pere brothers and Ramon Bach, in their passed as cotton merchants.
– View: A lemon yellow colour with intense greenish highlights. Very brilliant and clear.
– Nose: An intense aroma that combines yellow and white fruit (apple, pear, pineapple and citrics) with a subtle floral bouquet.
– Mouth: A broad fresh and fruity mouthfeel (citrus and white fruit) with a great deal of intensity. A long lingering finish with a pleasant floral after taste.
– Varietals: CHARDONNAY, XAREL·LO, MOSCATO
– ALCOHOLIC GRADE 12%
– SULFITS CONTENT YES
– Food Pairing: An ideal matching with aperitifs, seafood, crustaceans, fish and white meats.
Out of stock